Talk

Advanced search

Is there such a thing as a washable non-toxic felt tip pen for toddlers?

(5 Posts)
BettyBi0 Sun 20-Dec-15 08:15:15

DD (nearly 2) loves drawing and most stuff in our downstairs is washable (varnished hardwood floor, washable covers on soft furnishings etc). Are there any good brands of washable pens or are they going to permanently ruin the floor? I don't mind the odd bit of pen on the walls as this is all just white emulsion.. Not that I'd ever encourage drawing on our walls. It's more clothes etc that I'm worried about

Neeko Sun 20-Dec-15 08:28:50

Crayola pens wash off really well and last. The can survive the lid being lost left off for a few days too.

greatbigwho Sun 20-Dec-15 08:39:38

These are fab - www.amazon.co.uk/Crayola-Supertips-Washable/dp/B00NLDD9Y2

I have a toddler who likes to colour herself in and these just dissolve when she gets plonked in the bath and they wash out of every item of clothing she's ever adorned them with, with no special washing procedures smile

missmargot Sun 20-Dec-15 08:41:14

Crayola definitely, DS came out of nursery covered the other day and by the time we got to the car the rain has washed it all wash, it comes off so easily.

MissRainbowBrite Sun 20-Dec-15 08:42:25

Another vote for Crayola, DD regularly writes and draws in places she shouldn't and these have washed off every time with no real rubbing required.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now