Talk

Advanced search

Can someone recommend me a label-maker?

(3 Posts)
cheapandcheerful Mon 14-Dec-15 14:08:18

I have decided that this is the best way forwards to help organise our chaos home.

I have had a brief look online but are they any good? Do any of them make nice-looking stylish labels or are they purely functional?

NetballHoop Mon 14-Dec-15 14:19:10

We have a Brother one: www.bootic.com/brother/electronics/print-copy-scan-and-fax/printers-and-copiers/printers/brother-p-touch-pt-1090

It's OK, not perfect but not bad. It wastes a lot of label as when you print one it will feed through an inch or so of blank tape. If you print lots at one go this isn't a problem. The labels last about a terms worth of going through the dishwasher on water bottles. It does a few "fancy" designs but we've pretty much settled for smallest font and plain. You can also buy tape in a variety of colours.

feeblefingers Wed 16-Dec-15 14:10:40

I've got a Brother one too and agree that lots of tape is wasted. I will warn you though, it is completely addictive....I've been through my house reorganising and labelling EVERYTHING!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now