Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What do you do with your microfibre/washable cleaning cloths while they're wet?

(13 Posts)
KondoAttitude Sun 08-Nov-15 14:04:43

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ItsAllGoingToBeFine Sun 08-Nov-15 14:06:28

I have a mesh bag hanging on a door handle - they go in there until washed.

Looseleaf Sun 08-Nov-15 14:07:13

I'm surprised this is annoying! I either put straight in the empty washing machine to wait for a wash (doesn't have to be 60 degrees imo) or throw in laundry basket not minding them being wet as it all gets washed properly next anyway

WhoKnowsWhereTheTimeG0es Sun 08-Nov-15 14:08:48

Just lob them in the washing machine and they go on with whatever's being washed next. I don't think they need a 60 wash.

usual Sun 08-Nov-15 14:12:01

FrizzyNoodles Sun 08-Nov-15 14:15:57

I hand mine on the bottom rung of the radiator in the bathroom ( its a towel rail one) then in the laundry basket when they've dried out. I do the same with flannels and my floor mop which uses pads rather than a stringy one.

FrizzyNoodles Sun 08-Nov-15 14:16:24

Hang not hand

Babbit Sun 08-Nov-15 14:17:42

I chuck them in them washing machine and they get washed with whatever is washed next unless it's a white wash.

Sgtmajormummy Sun 08-Nov-15 14:23:40

Wring them out really well (spin dryer is even better) and put them on the windowsill outside to dry off, then into the washing basket.

KondoAttitude Sun 08-Nov-15 14:31:49

MartinRohdesBellybuttonFluff Sun 08-Nov-15 14:36:08

Straight into the washing machine. Not washed at 60° but cooler with washing liquid and a couple of drops of dettol (thanks for the tip M'netters). I wash them with tea towels. All good smile

WhoKnowsWhereTheTimeG0es Sun 08-Nov-15 14:40:39

My bras go in with everything else at 40 too (in a mesh bag). I do towels and sheets at 60 though. I don't like putting damp stuff in the laundry basket in case it all goes musty.

CherriBlossim Wed 11-Nov-15 11:23:00

I change my kitchen cloth every day and just chuck the dirty one in the laundry room into a plastic storage container (no lid). They're out of sight and dry there (microfibre, so dry quickly) and then I put them in with towels for a 60d wash.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now