Talk

Advanced search

Lakeland heated airer

(2 Posts)
Spikeinhiscoat Wed 04-Nov-15 15:36:04

Yes, I know there have been lots of threads before, but after reading them I'm considering getting one for our house (no tumble drier), decided to get a three-tier one (family of 4), went onto the Lakeland website to discover that as well as a standard three-tier, they now do a deluxe one too (obviously for even more money). Now I'm really confused. The new one looks more sturdy, but does that justify the price difference (and having to wait a few weeks for it to come back into stock)? Or would the bars at the corners make it seem like it takes up more space (I think they're both the same size. But it would be going in a box room where space is a premium). Is the standard one easy enough to use, or is it awkward to load? My local store is quite small so doesn't have them on display, so I can't go and have a look. Has anyone got a new deluxe one, or had a standard one and changed for this one?

annielostit Thu 05-Nov-15 09:03:47

I've got a standard 3 tier, its approximately 30 inches x 30 inches, fully open.
It's easy to fill and you can just have half of it up, if needed.
Were a 3 adult house standard is big enough

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now