Talk

Advanced search

Help me clean my ceramic high gloss floors.

(2 Posts)
Mrsbattleaxe Wed 28-Oct-15 10:10:02

I was warned against having these high gloss cirmamic tiles as everyone said they would be a nightmare.
To be honest we have had this flooring down for 4 months and it's not been too bad and I just do touch ups occasionally.

The whole of the ground floor is done in these tiles and I really need to give the whole lot a good clean but my way is so time consuming.

I find just a tiny bit of water then buff with a micro cloth then buff with the micro mop.

What product would be best zafloora or washing up liquid?

Also does anyone know if a steam clearer would be a good long term solution? Can I use them on these tiles and do they require buffing afterwards?

I am really tempted to purchase one but I don't want to crack the tiles although they are pretty tough as I've dropped a couple of glass jars on them!

Please help me.

verystressedmum Tue 03-Nov-15 07:22:29

There's a thread a bit further down about how to clean black high gloss tiles. Yours aren't black but you could still get some tips. The thread isn't that far down. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now