Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Method products - which should I buy?

(12 Posts)
TillITookAnArrowToTheKnee Fri 16-Oct-15 12:28:28

New to the Method craze. What should I buy? What are your favourites?

dannydyerismydad Fri 16-Oct-15 12:32:57

My favourite is the lavender multisurface cleaner. I also love the bathroom cleaner, the loo cleaner and the almond furniture polish.

The window cleaner is OK, but smells a bit like a dentists waiting room - clean,mouth a bit clinical!

The wood/hard floor cleaner (yellow liquid) is lovely and gives a great shine on laminate. Smells nice too.

The kitchen cleaner (orange coloured one) isn't bad,smells nice but I wasn't overly impressed with it.

The toilet cleaner I really like. Smells so much nicer than others and works well without all the harsh chemicals.

That said, I know usually only clean with steam or white vinegar -no chemicals,no expense (full steam cleaner cost me £60 and will last ages) and no using various things as both can be used on absolutely anything at all. Better for the environment too and also fab for killing bacteria. Not much will withstand white vinegar either and that costs less than 50p a bottle.

Still use Method toilet cleaner though and occasionally use an actual product because I like a scent sometimes!

*now not know! blush

rabbit123 Fri 16-Oct-15 12:46:48

the lavendar multisurface is great! I used it on the kitchen surfaces, tiles and the dining table. Lovely light smell and cleans brilliantly.

The daily shower spray is good too. Spray the shower down after each use and it saves having to scrub it clean every week.

midnightmoomoo Fri 16-Oct-15 13:43:27

The everyday shower spray is excellent. The floor cleaners are both good too.

VeryPunny Fri 16-Oct-15 13:46:15

We use the shower spray and floor cleaner. The rest aren't much cop at actually cleaning IMO.

PolterGoose Fri 16-Oct-15 22:14:55

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PolterGoose Fri 16-Oct-15 22:15:14

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

gobbin Sat 17-Oct-15 00:19:57

We use the lavender spray and the bathroom cleaner (this is excellent on porcelain, tiles, surfaces, taps).

icelollycraving Sun 18-Oct-15 20:54:53

The granite cleaner is ok. I particularly like the glass cleaner & the bathroom cleaner. The shower spray makes me feel a bit sick. The orange multi surface doesn't do much IMO.

RNBrie Sun 18-Oct-15 20:56:16

Clementine washing up liquid and pink grapefruit multi surface are my favourites.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now