Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone got a carpet cleaner?

(6 Posts)
Naicecuppatea Tue 01-Sep-15 16:59:25

If so can you recommend one? We both suffer from dust allergies and currently have building work ongoing creating much dust, therefore cleaning the carpets well in addition to our usual hoovering would be very helpful.

rabbit123 Tue 01-Sep-15 17:27:52

we've got one of these, it's incredible!
www.amazon.co.uk/Vax-W87-DV-R-Advance-Upright-Cleaner/dp/B00INYLOP0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1441124846&sr=8-2&keywords=Vax+Dual-V

Fluffycloudland77 Wed 02-Sep-15 16:20:54

I saw that one on the Internet for £140 the other day. I googled the model and it came up.

Huntthepigsear Wed 02-Sep-15 16:27:18

We have recently got a puppy. Who likes to shit on the living room carpet. [sigh]
So, we got one of these
It's brilliant.

LMGTFY Wed 02-Sep-15 16:31:26

Yes, a Bissell pro heat, last one packed up after 10 years battering (beige carpets, bad move!), wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

LostMySanityCanIBorrowYours Wed 02-Sep-15 16:32:41

I have a Vax 6131 3 in1, although I only use the carpet washing capability, never used it as a vacuum.

I've tried many Vax carpet washers and this is the best, longest lasting by far, most pack in after a few months heavy use. My last one of these lasted 2 years with twice weekly or more use, so I replaced it with the same model.

Hunt, I'm wondering how that poor boy in your link managed to keep a straight face in those pictures? grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now