Talk

Advanced search

Hardwood floor cleaner? Which one?

(8 Posts)
bigbutsrus1 Mon 10-Aug-15 15:23:55

We have oak engineered wood flooring throughout downstairs. I have used osmo clean and care and really like it, but it costs a lot! I have found I have been washing my floors much more since having wood down as it looks so nice when clean and also the brown water left in the bucket says it all! 😳. Anyway what wood floor cleaner would you recommend for frequent use that doesn't leave a film? Anyone tried Method? I intend to purchase more of the osmo stuff but only use that occasionally as it also treats the floor. (Our floor isn't high shine, matt rustic oak).

BovrilonToast Mon 10-Aug-15 16:53:38

The Method one smells amazing... I wish I had a wooden floor in the new house so I could still use it!

MrsUltracrepidarian Mon 10-Aug-15 17:15:56

Watching as we have maple floors - were light - now sun-darkened and need a cleaner that will not damage...

kansasmum Mon 10-Aug-15 20:31:19

I'm a big method fan. Cleans the floor well and sneaks amazing!!

kansasmum Mon 10-Aug-15 20:32:48

I'm a big method fan. Cleans the floor well and sneaks amazing!!

ihatethecold Mon 10-Aug-15 21:18:00

sneaks amazing?
grin

PoppyAmex Mon 10-Aug-15 22:16:34

Another vote for Method - almond loveliness!

TitsCrossed Mon 10-Aug-15 22:19:12

Does method not leave a residue? I've held off trying it cos someone (can't remember who, might have been the floor fitters) warned me about it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now