Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Who can recommend me a cleaner in Camden/Kentish Town?

(4 Posts)
Teaandbutteredtoast Wed 29-Jul-15 11:58:07

Hello,

My flatmates and I have finally admitted defeat on the cleaning front and are looking for a cleaner to do an hour or so of cleaning a week in our 2 bedroom flat in Kentish Town.

As it's just a few hours of work, we would prefer to use somebody local so that they're not having to spend a lot of time travelling. We would also prefer to hire somebody direct rather than using a company so that all the money goes to the person doing the work. We are expecting to pay around £10 an hour.

Do you know a lovely cleaner you could recommend? If so I would be very grateful to hear from you smile.

Thanks,
Tea&BT

TimmyGriffin Wed 29-Jul-15 19:32:44

Hello,

I'm writing on behalf of a cleaning agency. We can offer you regular cleaning in Kentish Town/Camden. If you can please give us an e-mail or a phone number, we can get in touch and give you a personal quote. If its inconvenient for you to post it here send me a personal message.

Regards,
Tim

cleanasawhistle2195 Wed 29-Jul-15 19:34:48

Personally, unless you know the person- i would use an agency who performs reference checks etc.

I wouldnt want some randomer from the internet coming into my home, especially unsupervised. Maybe thats just me though.

Teaandbutteredtoast Thu 30-Jul-15 13:32:46

Thanks for the replies.

We don't want a complete random cleanasawhistle which is why we're looking for recommendations.

We are trying to find someone direct at the moment, but may try agencies in the future if that doesn't work out, so will bear you in mind Tim.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now