Talk

Advanced search

shower screen/curtain dilemma???

(7 Posts)
mummc2 Sat 04-Jul-15 12:52:29

hi so having our bathroom renovated and struggling for space. our toilet sink and bath taps are against one wall with a window above, at the minute we have a shower curtain and pole as because of the window we cant put a shower screen up. So we are moving shower to opposite side of bath but if we put a fixed screen up will it enclose it too much?? or are we better just sticking to curtain??

hellhasnofurylikeahungrywoman Sat 04-Jul-15 12:58:55

Does it have to be fixed? We have this, we have had it for ye.rs and it has served us well. I much prefer a screen to a curtain because I get irrationally angry when the shower curtain stick to me in the shower,

TipseyTorvey Sat 04-Jul-15 18:51:39

Our bathroom is tiny but we put up a small screen that has quite good range to move it through from open to shut if you see what I mean. I think it looks much smarter than the curtain did before. The downside is that it doesn't go in the washing machine wink .

4kidsandaunicorn Sun 05-Jul-15 10:59:46

I had a similar screen to the one that hellhasnofurylikeahungrywoman has and it worked very well.

I also get shower curtain rage, it is not a good way to start the day IMO!

mummc2 Tue 07-Jul-15 16:20:49

hellhathnofurylikeahungrywoman was this exact one you got as seems cheap? if so im happy!!

mummc2 Tue 07-Jul-15 16:32:09

#hellhasnofurylikeahungrywoman

VicklePickle Fri 10-Jul-15 14:14:59

You can get folding shower screens now which look great and help save space too smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now