Talk

Advanced search

I have found the bottom of my laundry basket!

(10 Posts)
Justmuddlingalong Wed 20-May-15 11:43:11

<Fanfare> I would like to announce to you all that I have NO ironing left. I have ironed it all, even the things that get left because I never wear them or they are too much of a faff to do. This time I really, really promise that I will keep on top of it and not let it mount up again. I am about to have a coffee to celebrate. brew

LoveAnchor Wed 20-May-15 13:09:06

Sigh. I had family staying over a week ago (4 people) and am still only half-way through the pile. Good to know there is the light in the end of the tunnel wink

olbas Wed 20-May-15 14:02:59

Are you fibbing hmm because I don't believe there is such a thing!

Justmuddlingalong Wed 20-May-15 14:07:21

I'm not fibbing, honestly! I wouldn't believe that the basket actually has a bottom unless I'd seen it for myself. This is a big day for me. And it's only taken til i'm in my 40s to see it.

Augustwedding Wed 20-May-15 14:08:08

Just found mine.... Until I strip bed !

crockydoodle Sat 23-May-15 22:09:42

Laundry basket? You mean you've only got one!

LoveAnchor Sun 24-May-15 21:51:00

Well I've seen the bottom of my washing powder pack today. Trying not to be put off by that.... but it's hard.....

WaitingForMe Tue 26-May-15 08:38:14

I achieve this all the time but I have no knowledge of this mysterious ironing of which you speak.

LetThereBeCupcakes Wed 27-May-15 11:27:37

An empty laundry basket is a sad thing indeed. I shall send you some of mine. Please PM your address.

grin

SurlyCue Wed 27-May-15 11:35:00

Oooh! I did that once. That was a good 10 minutes hmm grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now