Advanced search

(8 Posts)
woolyflyer Mon 26-Jan-15 09:53:49

Damn nasty creatures have pissed all over my front door and step and it stinks. Any ideas how to get rid of the smell? Ps don't tell me they are lovely, we are plagued by them (destroying anything left outside, defecting everywhere, opening bins, dcaring the cat etc)

jazzandh Mon 26-Jan-15 09:58:51

jeyes fluid or zoflora wash down with nice hot water.

MrGumsMum Mon 26-Jan-15 10:01:28

Use biological washing powder to clean it up, dissolved in hot water, and scrub with a brush in every crevice.

PigletJohn Mon 26-Jan-15 10:57:48

They scent-mark their territory, so the more you wash it off, the more they will do it again.

Foxes (and other wild animals) avoid large male carnivores. Feed a man a big steak and get him to wee round the garden. Lion dung may also work, for the same reason.

mousmous Mon 26-Jan-15 11:13:19

second bio powder for washing it down.
then sprinkle some chilly.

woolyflyer Tue 27-Jan-15 15:41:26

Not sure I have lion dung handy grin

Thks all

midnightmoomoo Wed 28-Jan-15 18:47:29

You need a man to mark out his territory as Piglet said. If you have boys, I'm sure they'll love the challenge! It works, even if it is gross!

70isaLimitNotaTarget Wed 28-Jan-15 19:38:19

I've tried the male-wee annointing (from my teenage DS, unfortunately DH wouldn't oblige, The guinea-pigs -who we were trying to protect from the foxes- we're very judgey)

They aren't nice. They are noisy, destructive, opportunist vermin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now