Talk

Advanced search

Vaccu Bags That Work??

(8 Posts)
glowfrog Mon 12-Jan-15 15:28:41

Hello all

I've tried about 3 different brands of vaccu bags and none of them really fulfill their promises! Usually in each pack I have bought, one or two bags work fairly well but the others don't.

Am I just not using them properly in spite of my best efforts, or is there a brand out there that works better than most?

BerylStreep Wed 14-Jan-15 15:53:29

They have never worked for me.

Mrsstevejones Wed 14-Jan-15 23:00:07

I bought Lakeland ones last year and they did the trick. £60 for 3 large ones but kept everything clean and dust free and stayed sealed the whole 8 months they were in use. I used them to store 4 sets of single bedding, duvets, pillows, valances the works! Expensive mind!

glowfrog Tue 20-Jan-15 21:14:27

Yeah, I've tried Lakeland but without success. :-( am pretty sure I'm following instructions, too.

Ah well...

ShebaQueen Tue 20-Jan-15 21:18:37

Sorry Glow, I've never found any that work either, so frustrating!

Gozogozo Tue 20-Jan-15 21:31:24

I have found all brands equally good/bad/inconsistent. I have tried Lakeland, Poundland & everything in between. I now buy the cheapest & expect them to last 2 or 3 reflates & replace.

glowfrog Tue 20-Jan-15 22:16:36

Ooh I like the idea of going for cheapest...

Optimist1 Tue 20-Jan-15 22:59:03

I bought some PackMate ones from Ocado when they were on offer and have found them very good indeed.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: