Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Cat poo on our bed

(5 Posts)
MrsMarigold Sun 14-Dec-14 16:21:16

Our cat seems have got a dodgy tum and pooed on our bed. I've shoved the duvet cover and DS's pyjamas, which were a casualt,y on a 90 degree wash but can't fit the duvet in the washing machine, so I've washed it in the bath but I still have some concerns about the hygiene. Now I can't see the stain what would you do?

A. Obviously the cat needs to go to the vet tomorrow but in the meantime any ideas to alleviate her symptoms.
B. The duvet?

hissingcat Sun 14-Dec-14 20:34:30

I'd recommend starving the cat or just offering cat biscuits. no meat. Make sure she has plenty of water.

was it an expensive duvet? If not , personally I'd replace it. You can get a double duvet in Asda for £12.
You can get duvets laundered at launderettes.

LynetteScavo Sun 14-Dec-14 20:43:50

I've no idea how you are going to dry the duvet...if it the tumble dryer and there is no stain or smell, the it should be fine.

IssyStark Sun 14-Dec-14 22:09:18

You could wash it again with some Napisan if you're really worried but if you can't see a stain you're probably okay.

MrsMarigold Mon 15-Dec-14 09:54:15

I'm going to take it to a laundrette, hopefully they can do a 90 degree wash. It's a kingsize and is too big for my washing machine and tumble drier.. The stain has come out. It's a John Lewis one and was quite expensive so will try and salvage it.

Cat on water only but stole a sausage

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now