Talk

Advanced search

Kitchenaid Advice please!

(4 Posts)
Jayne75 Sat 29-Nov-14 09:17:08

Morning.... Thinking of investing in a Kitchenaid food processor and just wondered if anyone can give me some advice please. I'm a bit confused as to whether to go for the Artisan 4L one or the 3.1L one. We are a family of 5 so thought the larger sized one - although is this worth the extra £130 I wonder? - and does the larger one do anything else that the smaller one doesn't? Any help most appreciated please. There doesn't seem to be any promotional codes on these at the moment though - just my luck!
Thank you in advance
Cheers

Suddengeekgirl Sat 29-Nov-14 09:29:49

Look at harts of stur - they have £80 off this weekend for Black Friday.

I have a classic white cheap one. We are a family of 4 and it does brilliantly with bread dough, baking, meringue. I haven't cooked anything it want big enough for yet! grin

ShelaghTurner Sat 29-Nov-14 09:36:01

Really you're paying for the funky colours and the slightly bigger bowl. I've never heard there to be much difference otherwise. I paid for the funky colour... hmmgrin

Jayne75 Sat 29-Nov-14 11:14:52

Thank you ladies - that is what I wondered - paying for the 'funky' colours! OK, I will carry on reseaching best prices now and perhaps go for the more reasonable 3L one....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now