Talk

Advanced search

Dehumidifier

(7 Posts)
InkleWinkle Sat 15-Nov-14 12:35:58

Can anyone recommend a decent dehumidifier which has a 'clothes dry' setting?

Thanks

tacal Sun 16-Nov-14 19:36:46

my mum bought me an ecoair dehumidifier. It is a lot better than my old one. It is quiet and works really well. It has a clothes drying setting.

LineRunner Sun 16-Nov-14 19:37:27

How much do they cost to run, out if interest?

tacal Sun 16-Nov-14 19:42:34

I don't know about the cost. My mum did all the research for me and bought the one she thought would be best for me as I couldn't afford a good one at the time.

My electricity bills are quite high but I do use my tumble drier a lot as well as the dehumidifier and also heater airer.

youbethemummylion Sun 16-Nov-14 19:46:19

I have an ecoair dehumidifier as well its great, my clothes dry in a day now rather than the week that they used to take before, we have no condensation on the windows when we wake up and the house feels warmer. I haven't had an electric bill since getting it though so couldn't tell you the running costs.

CMOTDibbler Sun 16-Nov-14 19:47:41

I have a Mitsubishi, and though it was pricey, it's been going 8 years now and is really effective

CrazyOldBagLady Sun 16-Nov-14 19:55:39

We are looking at Ebac dehumidifiers at the moment, they seem to have a good reputation and very good reviews online.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now