Talk

Advanced search

Looking for naice baskets with lids to store bleach / shampoo etc in the bathroom

(4 Posts)
feelingunsupported Mon 10-Nov-14 10:11:16

and they only seem to exist in my head!

I'd like square / rectangular - definitely with a lid and tall enough to store the bleach and bathroom cleaner. Not white...

The bathroom is fairly big but an odd shape so no room for a proper cupboard.

Has anyone got / seen anything? I hate having all the bottles on show but I'm too lazy to keep them elsewhere and take them into the bathroom when needed

specialsubject Mon 10-Nov-14 11:39:14

www.scottsofstow.co.uk/Bathroom-Storage-Caddy/Product1_22051_-1_71770_10551 is smart and tall enough for standard bottles. Shop around as you may find it cheaper elsewhere. BUT they are always white so you'll need to paint it.

meets with MIL approval smile

wowfudge Mon 10-Nov-14 11:42:13

What about something like this?

Yes, it's plastic, but the lid is hinged and you can clean it easily. I think you can get different sizes and colours so if you wanted more than one in the bathroom for different things you could co-ordinate. Not the prettiest, but practical. Disclaimer: you'll need to measure your bottles of cleaning stuff to see if they'll actually fit wink

dotty2 Mon 10-Nov-14 11:46:18

I'm looking too, so watching with interest. Would just caution though that actual wicker/rattan goes mouldy after not too long in the bathroom (or in mine anyway!), so plastic might be a better option.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now