Talk

Advanced search

vacuum bags that stay sealed long term?

(7 Posts)
inconceivableme Wed 29-Oct-14 12:48:24

Recommendations please? Mine are 'TV deal's ones from Poundstretcher (or was it Home Bargains?) Either way, they weren't expensive individually but I bought a few packs in different sizes and they all eventually let in air. sad Which ones don't please?

trolleycoin Wed 29-Oct-14 14:09:57

I've got ones from Lakeland that are a bag that gets vacuumed and sits inside a square canvas bag that zips up. I think they were about £10-11 each for a big duvet size one. Kept my winter wardrobe and winter duvet in from April until last week no probs. Easier to carry that just the bags because they have handles on the canvas bag and they form a cube shape so easy to put in wardrobe.

I had previously tried ones from QVC that were ok, but not as good as these.

Hope that helps

inconceivableme Wed 29-Oct-14 14:34:05

They sound great trolley! Yes the ordinary ones are cumbersome esp with a large duvet inside!

inconceivableme Wed 29-Oct-14 14:34:15

Thanks!

Optimist1 Wed 29-Oct-14 14:37:24

I've been very pleased with PackMate bags - got some on special offer from Ocado, but they're strong and long-lasting enough for me to be willing to buy them at the RRP.

Augustwedding Wed 29-Oct-14 14:37:44

Got ours from ikea, all different sizes about £4 for 2. Stool up well for last year!

EarSlaps Mon 03-Nov-14 14:04:44

Just got one of those Lakeland ones- I now have one all season king size duvet and four pillows occupying the space that used to be taken up by just four pillows.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now