Advanced search

What is this called?

(3 Posts)
Vintagewannabe Thu 10-Jul-14 09:21:30

This has snapped off my washing machine sad I need a replacement ASAP as the drum is now sharp so I can't wash anything. It looks like a new one would just snap on, does anyone know what it's called? TIA

GemmaTeller Thu 10-Jul-14 09:26:01

Drum paddle?

Vintagewannabe Thu 10-Jul-14 09:48:02

Thank you. Trust it to come off when I have a sick child sad earliest I can get one is tomorrow so let's hope she's not sick again. Thanks again x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now