Talk

Advanced search

Rotaire Dryline or Indoor Ceiling pulley drying system

(5 Posts)
Kaffiene Thu 13-Mar-14 16:14:06

Help! I am driving myself demented which should I choose - a rotaire Dryline thingy for the garden or get a ceiling pulley thingy installed in the hall?

We are about to move to a smaller property. There is no room for a dryer (not that we use it much just towels and bedding). At the moment we use radiators and a compact Ikea maiden. Our new place is small though and I need to keep the floor space as clear as possible. I was thinking of hanging a pulley in the hallway and running the dehumidier during the day when we are out. Not mad keen as the ceiling isn't that high - don't want to be attacked by wet laundry as I walk from room to room! Then someone told me about the Rotaire Dryline thingy which I think looks good (but expensive) but will I just end up putting wet laundry out and bringing back in still soggy and still need hanging space inside. Anyone got any experience with either?

didireallysaythat Thu 13-Mar-14 19:42:58

I've got a rotaire thing. If you are not in a rush and can wait for things to dry, especially in damp winters, it's great. Not ideal if you've only one set of school jumpers. It's most useful spring and autumn on those days it might just rain.

Those heater racks that lakeland sell have a large group of followers....

Kaffiene Sat 15-Mar-14 08:23:16

Hmmm did think about upgrading to a heated rack but really don't have the floor space. Needs to be out or up!

RoganJosh Sat 15-Mar-14 08:29:00

Have you thought about something above the bath? Like http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B000NT9DN8/ref=mp_s_a_1_14?qid=1394872098&sr=8-14&pi=AC_SX110_SY165

RoganJosh Sat 15-Mar-14 08:29:14

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B000NT9DN8/ref=mp_s_a_1_14?qid=1394872098&sr=8-14&pi=AC_SX110_SY165

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now