Talk

Advanced search

Any Fragrant Disinfectants

(12 Posts)
notnownancy Thu 13-Mar-14 10:01:53

Can anyone recommend a nice smelling disinfectant in the uk? My children hate the smell of disinfectant and says it makes the house smell of a hospital! I've seen lots of lemon and lime ones but is there anything out there with a bit more variety?

Thank you

ThePortlyPinUp Thu 13-Mar-14 10:03:15

Zoflora, you can lots of different scents and it is lovely plus very concentrated so a tiny bottle lasts forever smile

Poledra Thu 13-Mar-14 10:04:02

Zoflora - they do a lot of different scents, I think.

I bought the lavender Dettol and I hate it, because things don't smell properly disinfected after I've used it...

notnownancy Thu 13-Mar-14 10:18:44

Oh wow that was quick! Just been on the website, Country Garden, Summer Bouquet, Bluebell Woods Limited Edition... sound lovely I will give them a try, thank you ThePortlyPinUp & Poledra x

notnownancy Thu 13-Mar-14 10:23:52

Here's a link for anyone who needs www.zoflora.co.uk/ looks like they stock in Sainsburys, I'll let you know how it is smile

ArtisanScotchEgg Thu 13-Mar-14 10:27:28

Poundland also sell it.

notnownancy Thu 13-Mar-14 10:30:57

Ooo really? I bet its cheaper there, thanks

RachelHRD Thu 13-Mar-14 12:19:02

Portland had large bottles of winter spice in stock when I was in today.

RachelHRD Thu 13-Mar-14 12:20:18

Portland?? Poundland - bloody auto correct!!

ilovepowerhoop Thu 13-Mar-14 21:36:51

they sell it in home bargains too - several varieite. I use it in the washing machine for gym gear/smelly football kit (2 capfuls in the fabric softener bit)

LittleMachine Thu 13-Mar-14 21:55:58

Zoflora is one of my favourite things in the world. The lavender and the apple ones are my favourite.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 14-Mar-14 15:34:04

Zoflora twilight is fab!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: