Talk

Advanced search

Wood floor furniture protector thingies??

(6 Posts)
Spookey80 Sat 01-Mar-14 16:21:17

We had some of that felt cut out stuff under our table and chairs but it's not that good and tends to come off, anyone reccomend anything that can stop we can out under chair and table legs to protect the wood floors?
Thanks

Beehatch Sat 01-Mar-14 16:30:57

We are having a new floor installed so have just ordered a load of that stick on felt, is it really no good?
I did see that they do some packs in the pound shop, also they do stick down carpet tiles in packs of three, which I thought might work for larger or heavier bits of furniture.
I have seen online some pads that you actually hammer into wooden feet of chairs and so on, but much more expensive than stivk on felt.

Janek Sun 02-Mar-14 12:24:55

castor cups?

WillSingForCake Sun 02-Mar-14 14:48:20

This is a subject close to my heart! Spent ages sticking & resticking felt onto our chair-legs & table to try to protect our oak floor, but it never stays put. So bought some black rubber ones, spent ages screwing them onto the chairs, and now find they're leaving little black circular marks on the floor.

Hoping someone comes along with a solution!

Janek Sun 02-Mar-14 17:02:15

these have to be what you need!!!

Spookey80 Sun 02-Mar-14 19:25:56

Thankyou all

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now