Talk

Advanced search

New appliances for my new-build home

(3 Posts)
VarcityEdinburgh Fri 28-Feb-14 01:18:09

I have today bought myself a new LG 6 Motion DD washing machine to replace the Electrolux Washer/Dryer that has given up the ghost in my new build apartment and I am considering complimenting that with an LG Tumble Dryer and putting it alongside the wall of my open-plan kitchen dining area (so it is literally alongside the w.m). Originally I purchased a Bosch Classixx WTE84106GB from AO.com but realised after purchase there are a lot of online reviews saying it overheats and does not dry evenly or very well (also seen on Which report). I am considering spending the £120 more to go for the LG 8KG dryer (LG RC7066A2Z) and wonder what other ones are great within the £290-450 price range that I could exchange the Bosch for (through AO.com).

Ive been looking at those made by Beko, Bosch, LG and AEG and am really stuck, I am not fond of AEG/Electrolux after the problems had with my appliance and the poor service received and have heard a lot of good about the LG Washing Machines... Can you help?

VarcityEdinburgh Fri 28-Feb-14 01:20:39

To add to the post above, I do not wish to have one in the Kitchen/Dining room and have it damage or dampen my walls. I chose to place it nearer the washing machine in place of moving it into spare bedroom/study area for ease and to keep them all together. There is only a small wall separating them (the wall being the end of the kitchen)

VarcityEdinburgh Fri 28-Feb-14 01:56:46

As I cannot edit the messages, I would like to add that I do not wish to have a machine that will create excessive/heat or humidity in the Kitchen/Dining room where it will be placed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now