Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Best door mat for muddy cat paws!

(14 Posts)
heatseeker Sun 02-Feb-14 18:57:25

I have been looking for a decent door mat to stop my lovely cat putting paw prints over the sofa and our beds. I love him to death but it drives me bonkers especially after I have just changed the sheets! We don't have a porch and he has a cat flap, so he comes straight in and creates his masterpiece grin We currently have a 'magic mat' which I think is rather lacking in the magic department! Has anyone found a really good mat to solve this problem?

CMOTDibbler Sun 02-Feb-14 19:08:48

My cats manage to come in, walk through downstairs, up the stairs carpet and still get muddy footprints on the bed. So I don't think a different doormat will help!

amazonianwoman Sun 02-Feb-14 20:26:47

Turtle Mats are very good (I have 3) but nothing will solve the problem, other than getting rid of the cat...

heatseeker Sun 02-Feb-14 20:37:49

Thank you thought this would be case. oh well there is no way I will part with the little fella so will have to invest in camouflage bedding!

craftysewer Sun 02-Feb-14 23:21:10

I agree with CMOTDibbler. I have now replaced my white duvet with a burgundy throw. I know there's paw prints on it, but I can't SEE them.

midnightmoomoo Mon 03-Feb-14 20:40:21

Turtle mats are excellent.....but we used to live in a three storey house and the cats could always manage to walk up two flights of stairs and leave muddy paw prints on the bed!!

OhYouBadBadKitten Mon 03-Feb-14 20:50:30

I had to send one of dds school letter reply slips in today with a written apology and an arrow pointing to the muddy foot prints explaining it was our cat.

taplin1 Thu 19-Oct-17 12:02:51

Has anyone discovered a really good doormat to cope with muddy dog paws?

fenneltea Sun 22-Oct-17 16:01:31

You need noodle mat, work better than turtle mats ime; soggy dog are one brand, but any bathmat will work.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now