Talk

Advanced search

Carpet cleaning

(4 Posts)
mollysmum82 Tue 19-Nov-13 10:03:03

Hello, we're desperate to sell our house and we've had a few viewings with mostly positive feedback. However the only negative people have mentioned is the carpets. They're not horrendous, but as we've moved all the furniture out any stains are a lot more obvious. So I wondered if anyone could recommend any carpet cleaning machines or chemicals that could do the whole house? Or would anyone recommend a professional carpet steaming service? Thanks so much for any advice.

ZooTimeIsSheAndYouTime Tue 19-Nov-13 10:06:34

I would get them professionally done as a one off as the machines they use are probably going to be more effective than domestic steamers. Have a look in yellow pages etc for local companies. Sometimes they have offers on.

EvelinMichaels Wed 12-Mar-14 12:41:00

I recommend you to book professional carpet steam cleaning. This method includes injection of very hot water and efficient non-toxic detergent and with special equipment all the dirt will be extracted.

PottedPlant Wed 12-Mar-14 15:37:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now