Talk

Advanced search

JML steam mop - any good?

(4 Posts)
happylittlebear Sat 11-May-13 12:38:38

Has anyone got one & what do you think of it?

Currently on offer on Asda Direct for £59.99 and an extra 10% off with the code "floor10"

Have thought about getting a steam mop for ages and I wouldn't mind spending £50 to see what all the fuss is about, but thought I'd check the wisdom of mn first to make sure it's not completely rubbish! grin

JaxTellerIsAllMine Sat 11-May-13 13:34:21

there are lots of steam mop threads! grin

I have the X7 and I know others have X5 and rave about them. I do like mine a lot. Im sure the JML one will be fine too. Maybe googles jml mop reviews. It depends what you want one for, they all do different things, some better than others, so I would decide what you want it for first. Floors, oven, tiles ... list is endless.

Frontdoorstep Sat 11-May-13 13:43:48

I bought a steam mop recently to do the new laminate floors, it's not jml but cost about £50. It does a good job, I've never actually been able to use it because the children think it is such fun that when I start mopping they take over, lol.

happylittlebear Sat 11-May-13 13:53:11

I mainly want it for my kitchen/diner floor, it's quite a big room, and is the omit access to the garden so the floor does get quite grimy.

It's vinyl and I'm not sure if that's ok with a steam mop? I'll google it.

Wound also use for bathroom & downstairs toilet, also vinyl.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now