Advanced search

rotating lazy susan type thing for kitchen cupboard

(13 Posts)
Pudden Wed 08-May-13 09:30:06

Does anyone have something similar to this? A two tier circular rotating storage thing to put in a kitchen cupboard. My mother had one of these years ago and it was dead handy.

I've googled but have only found either a one tier affair or the things you bung on a table.


tabbycat7 Wed 08-May-13 11:02:24

Have you tried lakeland? They have all kinds of kitchen storage.

OnTheBottomWithAWomansWeekly Wed 08-May-13 11:04:47

IKEA have the one tier one, might have the two tier one but I haven't seen it.

Try a couple of kitchen showrooms - if they have one in their show kitchen, you could ask where they got it?

PigletJohn Wed 08-May-13 13:38:41

is it a wall cupboard or a base? what size? I can find them for base cupboards.

RoganJosh Wed 08-May-13 19:19:18

Our kitchen has them, but I'm not sure how you'd add them in afterwards.

RoganJosh Wed 08-May-13 19:19:44

Trying the link again!

NorbertDentressangle Wed 08-May-13 19:21:06

It sounds like the sort of thing you'd get in that catalogue that comes through the door.

Is it Betterware? Or something like that?

toomanyeasterbunnies Wed 08-May-13 23:58:14

I've got one of these from ikea and its brill. They also do a smaller one for a standard corner unit.

poocatcherchampion Thu 09-May-13 08:34:33

I found a few on eBay a few months ago

Pudden Thu 09-May-13 09:44:09

it's nothing posh that comes fitted in a cupboard but a plastic storage thing that you can put spice jars or whatever on and rotate it to get to what you are looking for.

I can't ask my mother where she got it as she is 'away with the show folk' sad but it would have to have been easily available and not expensive

it wasn't very big, about 30 cm across, white plastic and resembled a small, round tiered veg rack IYKWIM. The bottom layer stayed put and the rest could be turned on a turntable

candycrushhater Thu 09-May-13 14:30:22

Hi Pudden

I found this one on Amazon, I think it's what you're looking for grin

HazeltheMcWitch Thu 09-May-13 15:41:20

There's that one too, which has 2 tiers that can be moved around a bit. It's like a Transformer (a bit).

Pudden Fri 10-May-13 10:07:02

ooh..they both look just what I'm after. Thank you very much ; I suppose when you google turny round thingies etc you don't get what you want grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: