Talk

Advanced search

Hand wash/lotion set

(11 Posts)
RightsaidFreud Sun 28-Apr-13 14:29:11

After many many weeks of not having a bathroom, it's finally on the way to being finished. I would really like to get some nice handwash/lotion set to live next to the sink, but don't really have a clue. My friend has suggest Molton Brown, but they are a bit on the pricey side. Does anyone have any recommendations?

letsgoeskimo Sun 28-Apr-13 15:08:28

L'Occitane (sp?) do really nice products. All sweet smelling and lovely!

RightsaidFreud Sun 28-Apr-13 15:15:07

Thanks! Will check them out.

PoppyAmex Sun 28-Apr-13 15:15:22

TK Maxx is perfect for this type of thing, they always have handmade/continental/lovely brands and usually at good prices.

HazeltheMcWitch Sun 28-Apr-13 15:22:34

M&S surprisingly good for this kind of thing - not that expensive, and seems a lot more special that the Boots etc equivalent.

RightsaidFreud Sun 28-Apr-13 15:28:16

I was thinking Tkmaxx, need to have a mooch for toothbrush holders and other bathroom accessories too.

justaweeone Sun 28-Apr-13 15:36:53

Marks and spencer do a lovely range called la Madison de senteturs but TK Max is great as well

MooMinCow Sun 28-Apr-13 20:24:21

I have this Bayliss & Harding set. Smells similar to the MB hand wash and you can buy the hand wash from most supermarkets for about £2. Lotion lasts ages, but we go through the soap quickly!

PigletJohn Sun 28-Apr-13 20:27:29

off-topic but related, please don't put a shelf or cabinet over the basin.

As any plumber will tell you, women like to put heavy glass jars and bottles there, which will crack the basin when they fall in.

justaweeone Sun 28-Apr-13 20:29:18

Maison.

RightsaidFreud Sun 28-Apr-13 22:09:44

Not having a wall cabinet pigletjohn, have enough space for things under the sink.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now