Talk

Advanced search

Folding laundry/washing basket

(10 Posts)
DeathMetalMum Thu 25-Apr-13 18:35:04

Does anyone know where I can find a folding washing basket - for wet laundry. I know I could just use some foldable storage baskets but they don't fild that small and dp would probably find a better use for them and I have seen a folding laundry basket that is supposed to fit in the gap down the side of the machine. Anyone have any suggestions?

Sorry can't link to a picture as on my phone.

chocolatecheesecake Thu 25-Apr-13 18:37:17

Amazon sell some collapsible canvas bags that fit, folded, on top of the washing machine below the worktop.

YoniLovesChachi Thu 25-Apr-13 18:39:39

I use the big blue Ikea bags for wet washing sometimes.

MrsHiddleston Fri 26-Apr-13 08:53:48

I have folding ones, they came from tesco... You can also get them at B&Q.

BeCool Fri 26-Apr-13 11:02:42

may I introduce you to the IKEA blue bag! It's perfect and still 40p I think.

DewDr0p Fri 26-Apr-13 11:41:07

what about this kind of thing Folds flat for storage and pops up when you need it. I think you can get plainer ones. grin

DeathMetalMum Fri 26-Apr-13 21:08:20

Its for lugging the washing to the garden to put on the line etc so needs to be a bit more robust than what you suggested dew.

I don't drive so ikea bags are out of the question. Will have a look in tesco's and b&q. Thanks.

I use the big Asda shopping bags, think they're 39p
I use them for everything and then forget to take them when I do the actual shopping!

educatingarti Sun 28-Apr-13 11:37:48

I use something like this It folds pretty flat when not in use and would probably fit down the side of the washer. Tesco and B &Q have them in different colours also - so perhaps what MrsH was referring to?

BeCool Mon 29-Apr-13 11:28:30

DethMetalMum I have been decluttering and have found about 20 blue IKEA bags. blush Please PM me your address and I will happily post a couple to you. If they don't work for you, you can chuck em!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now