Talk

Advanced search

Photo display 'pockets'

(10 Posts)
HappyJoyful Thu 18-Apr-13 15:45:18

Keen to put some photos on dd's wall and seen these. Does anyone know a high street shop that might sell them? Seems silly to pay for post etc and want to just go and buy it.

www.picturepockets.com/home/product/11

HappyJoyful Thu 18-Apr-13 15:46:04

guess that should read does sell them. Don't fancy traipsing round.

babsmam Thu 18-Apr-13 16:11:17

Not high street but what about amazon?

ItsAllTLAsToMe Thu 18-Apr-13 21:29:06

I think that JoJo Maman Bebe sell them - they don't charge postage.

HappyJoyful Fri 19-Apr-13 11:22:23

thank you.. will investigate

Keenoonvino Fri 19-Apr-13 20:11:05

That's so strange. I have one, brand new, given to me as a
Present I don't want and was wondering what to do with. The guilt is convincing me to use it so when the people who gave it to
Me come round, they am see it! I've seen them
Hanging on doors, but I much prefer your idea of using for your kid's room; perhaps I'll try that!

HappyJoyful Tue 23-Apr-13 12:17:29

How coincidental keen, did you put any pictures in it ? As you say, I think the hanging on doors thing would annoy me, but to be fair, I just thought it would be a nice lazy way to be able to bung up some photos of friends and family for dd aged 2.4yrs to enjoy.

marriedtoagoodun Tue 23-Apr-13 12:21:52

We have these (also have the A4 ones that artwork can go in) My DH is in the Army so takes it with him when he goes away - a bit of blu tack and his little tent/corriemec etc is just like home smile My Dd does like them and puts stickers on the outside plastic and the photos on the inside - it looks really nice and is very easy to just hang on one hook. She puts her postcards in it as well and I like it as it keeps things neat (I like neat - DD likes blu tack lots and lots of blu tack)

HappyJoyful Tue 23-Apr-13 12:26:12

That's a lovely story married I did see a version with artwork in.
Did you get them from the web or a shop ?

marriedtoagoodun Wed 24-Apr-13 19:09:33

I bought them on Amazon as I could get Amazon Prime free delivery. They also have them in (or used to) in Letterbox and Jo Jo Mama Bebe. If you look online and then see if you can get 10% discount from the store or from a company on Quidco it helps! They are quite expensive but are surprisingly robust. Ours has been to Bosnia, Iraq, Kosovo, Afghanistan etc and always just rolled up and shoved (literally!) into the side of DH's bergen. Eventually the creases drop out!

There are also two sides so you can swap them over when you like. My daughter loves Christmas so has one side full of old christmas cards (cute pictures - y'know puppy with santa hat on etc) and photos of her on every single Christmas Day since she was born. On December the 1st you puts that side facing outwards (on her bedroom door so it is her way of decorating her room) and then on January 1st the other side is shown.

The artwork ones are good especially for things that have lots of glitter glue or stuck on stuff that otherwise falls off bit by bit as the cheap glue dries up!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now