Talk

Advanced search

Shower tidy

(7 Posts)
Alibobster Mon 15-Apr-13 20:32:52

Can you tell me please what do use you use to store your shampo, conditioner etc in the shower ? I'm looking for something other than the stick on chrome corner shelves/units

Alibobster Tue 16-Apr-13 08:57:09

Anyone?

GeordieCherry Tue 16-Apr-13 09:11:53

Sorry, I just use the windowsill. I'm a Lakeland fan though, they must have something?

patchesmcp Tue 16-Apr-13 09:15:41

We've got a shower caddy type thing from Ikea. It just hangs in the shower and was cheap but does the job. Can't link as I'm on my phone but you should find it if you google.

BeCool Tue 16-Apr-13 11:56:57

I just have 2 black wire corner baskets (I think from IKEA). They hold loads and are visually discrete. 2 screw each.

KatyTheCleaningLady Tue 16-Apr-13 12:03:27

What's your shower like?

Maybe something that hangs over the edge of the screen or on the shower head.

Chrome will deteriorate and go grotty eventually, so be willing to just throw it away and replace it someday if it's chrome.

Alibobster Tue 16-Apr-13 14:45:38

Thanks everyone for your ideas- it's a fixed shower head and the the shower hose is concealed behind a panel so I can't really get anything that hangs up. Thinks it will need to be something like baskets like Becool suggested. Ta everyone x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now