Talk

Advanced search

Oh no, the whites aren't white any more!

(3 Posts)
FlyLikeABird Fri 12-Apr-13 15:50:10

I'm having a bad day already with my four week old baby refusing to sleep so the house is a disaster, can't get on top of anything today. Never mind I thought, at least I got that load of whites on earlier. Yes all the baby's clothes and bedding are washed, so is a rogue tea towel. Everything is now a disgusting mint green!!!!

What can I do to get it out? Can I use bleach? I have some laundry stuff called whizz (?sp). Will that work? Need to sort it this evening so I can get it all dried for tomorrow (she's creating a lot of laundry at the moment!).

Any words of wisdom? This could be the thing that tips me over the edge today sad.

mimithemindfull Fri 12-Apr-13 16:02:44

Oh dear am always doing that! Try Dylan colour remover. I wouldnt use bleach in your machine coz I think it screws up the pipes. also drbeckhams whitener is good too get from tesco in washing powder section.

FlyLikeABird Fri 12-Apr-13 20:25:23

Thank you mimi, I've been to the supermarket, got the magic potion and the wash is on now. Fingers crossed it will come out all sparkly white.

Stupid tea towel has been chucked in the bin, it has previous form for this kind of thing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now