Talk

Advanced search

Tescos online shop query

(6 Posts)
Jemster Mon 01-Apr-13 22:26:19

I've had an email offer through for Tesco online food shop. I want to know if I can just keep adding to the order throughout the week on my phone? This would be very handy but I heard someone say you have to do the whole order within two hours of starting it. Is this correct?
Thanks

Elvensong Mon 01-Apr-13 22:29:53

You have two hours from booking your delivery slot to submitting your payment details & checking out.

Then you can log in again & add to your order as many times as you like up to the cut-off time they give you when you place the order.

ImNotCute Mon 01-Apr-13 22:31:26

You don't have to do the whole order within 2 hours, it's just that when you select a delivery slot it only stays reserved for 2 hours if you don't proceed to checkout. But you can add stuff then choose a slot later. Or checkout then keep going back in to add stuff to the order.

Pozzled Mon 01-Apr-13 22:33:16

Yes, you have two hours from booking your delivery slot until checkout. But if you're quite flexible on delivery slots, you can just keep adding to your basket all week and then book the slot when your order is nearly done.

Or, as evensong says, book the slot, checkout then amend your order as often as you need.

specialsubject Tue 02-Apr-13 14:40:01

yes, you can keep adding up to the cut off. 'someone' is wrong.

you have to checkout each time but you only get charged once.

I am always mucking about with my orders.

GlaikitHasHerFizzBack Tue 02-Apr-13 14:45:42

It's great, I usually have until 11:45pm the night before my order is coming to make amends. I have been known to get up after going to bed to add something on!
I usually schedule delivery for Saturday morning, and start the shop in a thursday during my lunch break. I love online shopping!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now