Talk

Advanced search

Anyone know a good cleaner in BATH area pleeeeease??

(3 Posts)
HomeBodMumster Sun 24-Mar-13 10:19:03

After coveting a cleaner for years, we have finally decided to get someone, yippee.

Only trouble is, I've used someone I found through Gumtree (yes, i know, stupid move) for 2 weeks and I'm not at all happy with them.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a private cleaner in Bath? We are on the East side of the city.

Don't want to use a big agency as I want the same, familiar, trusted people every week. Someone who can have keys and knows our house after a while.

Seems like decent ones are hard to come by maybe? All I want is someone who actually knows how to clean properly!

Thanks all

Ladyflip Mon 25-Mar-13 07:27:43

Don't know if they stretch to your area but I would recommend Busy Bees in Frome. We get the same cleaner every week and she is excellent. And when she goes in holiday, they ring and tell us and we get the same replacement cleaners. We have tried several over the years, both private and agency, and these are by far the best.

HomeBodMumster Tue 26-Mar-13 18:49:42

thanks. just checked their website and I think they only cover Bath for bigger, one off cleans . .shame!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now