Advanced search

Brabantia Bin on wheels?

(2 Posts)
TINASAL Fri 02-May-14 17:08:41

WESCO do wheels called Rollboy and they fit the Brabantia 50 Ltr. touch top bin. The Rollboy only comes in one size and if you Google Wesco Rollboy you will see that you can get it a fraction cheaper on Amazon!

LazyLondoner Mon 28-Jan-13 14:42:12

I seem to remember someone mentioning being able to buy something that enabled you to move your brabantia bin around the kitchen on castors (think it was on one of the kitchen planning threads?). Has anyone seen anything like this as it sounds great but I haven't had any luck googling it? Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now