Talk

Advanced search

Meal planning app?

(3 Posts)
BettyButterknife Mon 21-Jan-13 12:28:44

Every week I draw a little chart by hand and dutifully fill it out with what we will eat for each meal. Then I thumb through recipe books and make a shopping list.

Surely there's an app for that? Something that allows you to click and add previously inputted recipes/meals and allocate to each day/mealtime? I don't mind spending a while inputting all our usual recipes.

Anyone got any recommendations? Should I be posting in a techy topic instead?

TheJanuaryProject Mon 21-Jan-13 20:35:35

There's a free one on the iPhone App Store just now called The Food Planner, which seems to do what you're looking for. It has no reviews, but I guess it might be new. It's free though so maybe worth a look?

Swishyhairandthumpinguggboots Tue 11-Oct-16 07:14:53

Meal planning geek here smile

The food planner app is very good, I've just got that one. There's also spinning meals which I like (£2.99 I think it was) spinning meals does the programming for you and emails you a shopping list.

With both of them it's a bit of a faff to programme the meals in but you can put the food planner on your laptop, your phone and a kindle or something which isn't possible with meal spinner.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now