Talk

Advanced search

Is this dangerous?!

(8 Posts)
waddlecakes Sat 19-Jan-13 21:03:33

Hello everyone, I really need your help because i don't know if I'm paranoid or what!

I was getting a painkiller out of a packet, and great luck, I popped it out and it flew behind the radiator (wall-mounted). I switched the radiator off and have had a poke around, but I can't see it or feel it or anything!

Is it dangerous to switch the radiator back on and leave it there? I'm bloody freezing!

elvislives2012 Sat 19-Jan-13 21:04:40

confused

permaquandry Sat 19-Jan-13 21:07:04

Is it a plastic capsule thingy? If yes, it may melt. What are you most worried about? Can't you get a torch and have a look, it may actually be on the skirting board underneath?

2tired2bewitty Sat 19-Jan-13 21:07:34

was it one of those liquid filled ones? i suppose it might burst and stain the wall?

Do you have a toddler that might find it?

AdoraBell Sat 19-Jan-13 21:41:04

Do you have young DCs who might find it? If not I can't see it being dangerous as such, just potentially messy.

waddlecakes Sat 19-Jan-13 21:45:29

Thanks for your replies guys, it isn't a liquid filled capsule, it's one of those chalky type pills.

I couldn't care less about mess, I'm worried about it being dangerous, just imagining loads of things like my radiator bursting into flames or something!

permaquandry Sat 19-Jan-13 21:48:32

Do u know, I would probably worry about the same thing and fumes! (I am a worrier tho). Hopefully someone will come along and reassure.

Those tabs are notoriously pingy tho, could it have fallen right through and rolled off somewhere else?

PolterGoose Sun 20-Jan-13 09:54:44

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now