Talk

Advanced search

Next bedding

(6 Posts)
letseatgrandma Sat 19-Jan-13 21:00:56

Does anyone know if the Next bedding sets comprise pillowcases as well as a duvet cover? They stock pillow cases separately which makes me think 'not' but in that case, surely it should be called a duvet cover, not a bedding set!?

www.next.co.uk/x513210s1#786624x51

landofsoapandglory Sat 19-Jan-13 21:03:28

It usually does.

I think the Oxford pillowcase is one that has a bit of a frill, but not a frilly frill, so it can be seen when it is on the bottom pillow IYSWIM!

landofsoapandglory Sat 19-Jan-13 21:04:40

Although, looking at that link again the Oxford pillowcase would have a frilly frill!

It it lovely bedding.

DreamySleepyNightySnoozySnooze Sat 19-Jan-13 21:04:58

I think that set would include pillow cases. The ones listed separately are the Oxford ones which I think are the ones with a trim round the edge, a bit fancier for 'dressing' the bed. Some simple pillow cases should be included in the set.

PureQuintessence Sat 19-Jan-13 21:05:13

If it says Bed SETS, they usually come with housewife pillow cases. You can often buy Oxford pillow cases separately.

Babysamrocks Sat 19-Jan-13 21:42:51

help.next.co.uk/Section.aspx?ItemId=10506 looks like it will have 2 pillowcases. Lovely bedding

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: