Advanced search

Sticky name labeller thingy - what's it called?

(6 Posts)
Sinkingfeeling Mon 31-Dec-12 18:23:03

I want to buy one of those labellers where you sort of punch out the letters to make the words and then stick labels on to the item. The tape is black tape and the words show up in white. They were popular in the seventies and eighties I think, but I'm sure they're still made. Does anyone have any idea what I mean and what it's called please? Can't buy one without knowing what to search for ... confused

RustyBear Mon 31-Dec-12 18:23:36


Sinkingfeeling Mon 31-Dec-12 18:31:18

Ah, thank you, RustyBear. thanks Am I the only person in the world not to know that?

PigletJohn Mon 31-Dec-12 19:26:29

Mine is an Epson Label Maker

they are often cheapest on ebay

I find black text on white looks best (it is often used on electrical accessories)

CanYouHearMe Mon 31-Dec-12 19:30:45


PigletJohn Mon 31-Dec-12 20:06:42

that page also shows the more modern type

there are lots around

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now