Talk

Advanced search

Help me spring clean

(4 Posts)
PeppaPigStinks Mon 10-Dec-12 11:55:14

So I am now off until Christmas poorly. I have been a tad sick and ended up in hospital last week.

The thing is, my house smells I think! I also have a dog which I know doesn't help! I'd like to do some deep cleaning but without going mad!

I mop downstairs regularly, Hoover, change beds, open windows etc and dishwasher is run daily if not twice.

I could do with my very own, albeit a little late advent cleaning calendar for freshening up my house! But it needs to be small and bite size so I don't over do and exert myselfwink

Any ideas? Feel free to join me if you want and chivvy each other along

I guess:
10th dec - make list!!! gringrin
10th dec .....

treaclesoda Mon 10-Dec-12 14:08:19

Fancy cleaning the fridge with me? grin I did the inside the other day (it was a horror, and I thought that I normally kept it fairly clean) but today I was thinking of pulling it out from the wall, hoovering all the fluff off the back of it and then giving it a good clean on the outside too. Exciting times in my house wink

dreamingofsun Mon 10-Dec-12 16:33:48

i bought some shake and vac - which i must remember to get out again - and used where the dog sits a lot. try washing all their bedding. pot purre - nice christmas scent.

i always do a spring clean before christmas - but if you feel ruff i wouldn't bother. just spot the things or rooms that are worst and address the worst bits of those - think pareto - which 25% are going to make the most difference?

toomuchicecream Mon 10-Dec-12 20:47:16

Treat yourself to a lovely reed difuser or 2. My house smells lovely now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now