Talk

Advanced search

High Street Sales for boys clothes

(4 Posts)
2006hildy Sat 08-Dec-12 21:10:50

I need to stock up on boys clothes for next years size. Where are the places to go?

When do these have their sales?;
Matalan
George at ASDA
Tesco Clothes
Primark
TK Maxx

Is it all after xmas now? Has anybody got any good suggestions?

As always cutting back not cutting out.

beanandspud Sun 09-Dec-12 00:28:50

Does it have to be high street? I find Landsend to be great for kids clothes and their sales are full of boys' stuff at heavily discounted prices. The quality is also good.

2006hildy Sun 09-Dec-12 04:33:08

No doesn't have to be high street sales. All for quality as I have two boys so can be used twice.

This is just the kind of tip off I need because some shops have everything but boys clothes or just the bare minimum.

Will it be online and will it after xmas day?

EasyFromNowOn Sun 09-Dec-12 13:25:27

Primark don't sell online, so theirs would be instore only. I'd guess Boxing Day?

Christmas Day usually sees that start of Debenhams, JL, M&S sales, although delivery is usually a couple of weeks later.

LandsEnd have a children's sale on now, if you need wintery stuff, which makes them affordable but not cheap. It is good quality though, especially if you want it to last for more than one child.

H&M seem to have a sale on every other week - sign up to the emails to get advance warning.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now