Talk

Advanced search

Professional oven cleaning in/near Oxford?

(7 Posts)
economymode Wed 07-Nov-12 13:51:28

Any recommendations? If anyone lives around Oxford and has used a company that they rate, it would be good to know. All these franchises have different operators in different areas, so it would be good to hear from someone from my area specifically.

I haven't cleaned our oven since we moved in (almost four years ago, I know) and I very much doubt that the previous owners were that way inclined either.

I'm 28 weeks pregnant, so don't really want to be faffing around with chemicals myself if I can help it.

Thanks muchly!

SkyFell Wed 07-Nov-12 13:56:09

Probably not much good if you're pregnant but I have just returned my oven to "as good as new" state after 8 years blush using Oven Brite which I bought in Sainsburys for £3.99.

JackThePumpkinKing Wed 07-Nov-12 13:57:50

OvenU are great. All natural stuff too, no chemicals.

economymode Wed 07-Nov-12 13:59:53

Skyfell, part of me thinks I really should do it myself, rather than shell out. Not sure I could persuade my husband to do it though...

Jack... - did you use OvenU local to Oxford?

JackThePumpkinKing Wed 07-Nov-12 14:01:46

It's about £60ish, and so worth it. Could do with getting it done again really, but should probably scrub it myself, grr

JackThePumpkinKing Wed 07-Nov-12 14:02:03

Yes, the Oxford one. Nice bloke smile

economymode Wed 07-Nov-12 14:02:42

Great, will give them a call for a quote. Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now