loader

Talk

Advanced search

CURTAIN INSANIA

(9 Posts)
GoOooooooooonatic Mon 29-Oct-12 19:43:59

I am trying to find some curtains to go with this sofa sofa
and I am struggling.

I need advice! I am after something cool, funky, different, possible red/grey/something else to go with this sofa. I have sent two and a half hours in john Lewis with no luck.... <fussy to the max>

I am sure they are out there, some nice, not too standard, not too flowery, not too boring and normal, curtains!!!!

Hellllllppppp!!!!!

MadameCastafiore Mon 29-Oct-12 19:49:52

what about this here

MadameCastafiore Mon 29-Oct-12 20:01:13

With beigy walls and navy cushions?

plantsitter Mon 29-Oct-12 20:04:40

Ooh nice sofa <unhelpful>

GoOooooooooonatic Mon 29-Oct-12 20:08:21

That got an 'oooh' from DH madame!! Is very William Morrisy, I like it but I forgot to mention we have a mega patio window and an equally wide front window and a not very big budget due to sofa!

Ta plant am reclining right now!

MadameCastafiore Mon 29-Oct-12 20:14:43

Just have navy curtains maybe and blinds (roman ones) made of that fabric, on the window and cushions also made of it.

GoOooooooooonatic Mon 29-Oct-12 21:07:19

Am thinking about this one....
squirrels
But ths one is our mega fve but so expensive..
fave

MadameCastafiore Tue 30-Oct-12 06:32:49

I prefer the squirrels one, think the pattern on the other material would get lost as curtains, although think maybe too much red in the squirrel one if also having red sofa!

GoOooooooooonatic Tue 30-Oct-12 15:13:54

Yes, it's all a bit tricky! Went to dunelm today and got a couple of funky cushions and some fake flowers so am building up to it! Thanks for your advice!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now