Talk

Advanced search

Would anyone like to spend my money for me?

(4 Posts)
FreakoidOrganisoid Fri 26-Oct-12 11:01:06

Been saving hard and would like to buy a tumble dryer and a carpet cleaner (exciting stuff).

Dont really have the time or the inclination to research or find deals so would anyone like to do it for me??

Tumble dryer needs to be a condensor one. At least 6kg and would prefer B rating.

Carpet cleaner needs to be one that sucks the dirty water back up again. Not too heavy or bulky.

Absolute maximum £400 for both but would prefer to spend less if possible

ClareMarriott Fri 26-Oct-12 13:32:43

For the tumble drier you can buy a Beko 6kg B Rating etc from Tesco.com for £229.00 or you could check out www.appliancesonline.co.uk or currys.co.uk. With the carpet cleaner you can buy a Bissell via Amazon for about £255.00 or you try a Numatic or Vax machine. For both you would probably get free delivery. Or you could check which.co.uk for their reviews to see which one you would like Good luck

FreakoidOrganisoid Fri 26-Oct-12 17:24:35

Thank you smile
Groupon had emailed me a carpet cleaner offer so I bought that one as it was one of the ones I'd been looking at and had good reviews. And the beko from tesco had great reviews but was cheaper on appliancesonline and I can get it delivered tomorrow! So no more house full of wet washing grin. And I still have a few £ in the bank

ClareMarriott Fri 26-Oct-12 18:58:24

Glad you got sorted out so quickly !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now