Talk

Advanced search

Sofa.com

(3 Posts)
BerryBlast Sat 20-Oct-12 10:41:40

Has anyone bought from sofa.com? and if so what do you think of the quality, please

SunnyUpNorth Sat 20-Oct-12 19:04:15

Yes we have the Jackson in natural flax linen, they don't do that style anymore. I think they are great quality,I love ours. The only problem is that the base cushions slip off but I contacted them recently as we need to get a second sofa and they said this was the reason it had been discontinued. Think the replacement is the bluebell.

We have had it about 5 years now and it still looks great. Our covers are linen which is supposed to be dry clean only but after lots of baby sick (!) got on ours I bunged it in the washing machine and it was fine.

The customer service is amazing, they couldn't do enough to help us. Previously lived in a top floor flat of a Victorian house and they had to carry it up lots of very narrow stairs and were not phased at all. If you can get to the showroom in Chelsea it is worth a look.

Can't wait to order our next one.

BerryBlast Sat 20-Oct-12 21:40:53

Thanks sunny shall try to get to the showroom and have a look thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now