ordering my thoughts if you like

dishes and counter tops
ds2's 'spaceship' (paper and sellotape) off the living room floor
make all the beds
hoover all over
mop all over
hang wet washing and put another on
bag up extra washing to take to launderette
pack bags for me and dcs for going away.

AitchDee Wed 17-Oct-12 11:23:08

Don't you have to do those things every day?

I've done all that and some before I leave the house for the school run.

SoupDragon Wed 17-Oct-12 11:24:29

Oh right. Not a timetable of when you're free to have a wee in private then...

Here, AitchDee, have a medal and a halo to polish.

BeingBooyhoo Wed 17-Oct-12 11:32:36

good for you aitch hmm

an no, i dont make beds, hoover all over, mop all over and lift spaceships off the floor everyday. i'm making a special effort and getting off my lazy ass today. living on the edge ya know?

i forgot to write on 'have a wee' must remember to fit that in, if i have time that is, it's a heavy workload i'm sure you'll agree grin

Witchety Wed 17-Oct-12 11:34:34

I'm exhausted just reading that!! Good luck!

AitchDee Wed 17-Oct-12 16:13:00

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

SoupDragon Wed 17-Oct-12 16:21:38

My, aren't you just so hard working and lovely? hmm

BeingBooyhoo Wed 17-Oct-12 17:06:06

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Slatternismymiddlename Wed 17-Oct-12 19:23:51

Goodness, I have not seen that attitude on good housekeeping before. Aitch, I suggest you relocate to AIBU where your comments may be more welcome (but I doubt it).

Being - hope you got through your list. Don't forget to squeeze in your mning as well as a wee!

BeingBooyhoo Wed 17-Oct-12 19:45:59

MNing is a given grin

i got the dishes and spaceship done, then my mum came, then my friend and her DD came, and my dcs both came home from school and we did homework and reading and then dinner. i did manage to have a wee, but that's as far as i got! the only thing that really needs to be done now is for me to pack my bag and hang the washing. the rest can wait til i get back.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now