Advanced search

g-tech floor sweeper ...worth the £50?

(7 Posts)
ggirl Mon 15-Oct-12 17:46:26

can't be arsed to drag the hoover round everyday , which I should
have wooden floors with rug

is it worth it?

sparkle12mar08 Mon 15-Oct-12 17:54:05

My friend has the rechargeable one of these and thinks it's the bees knees, says she wouldn't ever be without one again! And she cleans for a living too!

poozlepants Mon 15-Oct-12 17:57:56

Yes, yes, yes. I have one and I use it all the time. I got mine a year ago for £35 so have a hunt around the internet.

ggirl Mon 15-Oct-12 19:15:53

do you still have to sweep the corners?

<< lazy bitch emoticon>>

mejon Mon 15-Oct-12 22:33:25

My parents got one last year and I poo-poooed it a bit until I got one of my own. Tis fab. Like you I can't be arsed with the hoover every day - I just give the floor a quick going over after tea and it looks great. I can usually go a week or so before needing to recharge. I think I got mine from John Lewis and paid around £40. Oh and no, I don't sweep the corners wink.

poozlepants Tue 16-Oct-12 18:26:31

Anyone know anyone know anyone with the Gtech AirRam hoover? It looks good in the reviews but I'm always a bit sceptical when they are so glowing.

ggirl Tue 16-Oct-12 22:38:26

had a look at it at JL the other day , it was heavier than I expected , but that's all I did , lift it up.
I'm also sceptical about so many good reviews when it's only really been on the market recently afaik.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now