Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Fly lady?

(4 Posts)
Crazycake Wed 10-Oct-12 10:53:55

I'm new to MN, first time posting. Please can someone enlighten me on 'fly lady'? I've seen it mentioned on here a few times but can't find much about it.
My DH works full time, we have 4 DC and I'm a self employed childminder working 60 hours a week. Any spare time I have I seem to be cleaning and getting nowhere, it's getting my family down because I'm nagging all the time. I know I need to be more organised but just don't know how. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

mrsfuzzy Wed 10-Oct-12 11:16:05

what is this? i'm curious too!

CarpeJugulum Wed 10-Oct-12 11:21:02

Come join us on the Fly Lady threads! (Can't link on phone, but look for October Fledglings thread in Good housekeeping).

But basically it's a system of baby steps that build into decluttering and then deep cleaning and means that (eventually!) you have a tidy house and don't spend hours cleaning.

It gets rid of the CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome). Some bits are a bit odd, but we all pick what we need, and support each other if when in my case we crash land grin

Crazycake Wed 10-Oct-12 11:49:26

Thank you! I will have a look when DC are in bedwink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now