Talk

Advanced search

JML Dri Buddy.... Come talk to me.

(6 Posts)
JambalayaCodfishPie Fri 28-Sep-12 17:36:21

The advert makes it seem pretty good, and it keeps pushing that its very cheap to run.

Anyone got one? Is it good?

These adverts always make rubbish things seem great!

JambalayaCodfishPie Fri 28-Sep-12 21:55:47

I'm guessing they're rubbish then. grin

dontlaugh Fri 28-Sep-12 21:57:34

I don't know what a dri buddy is but I do think JML could sell sand in a desert so I wouldn't base my opinion on their ads :-)

JambalayaCodfishPie Fri 28-Sep-12 22:05:25

I figured as much, but I also thought maybe the concept might work. confused

crunchingautumnleaves Sat 29-Sep-12 03:33:07

Looks similar to Lakeland's Dry Soon Drying Pod (discontinued), which is better than having no drying device but not as good as a tumble dryer. It has slots for 18 hangers but if you use all the slots, clothes overlap and the bits that are touching don't dry, so do them fewer at a time. It does take AGES to dry (but, faster than drying on an airer, especially in colder weather). I found the timer doesn't work after a couple of uses, but that could just be an individual fault as seen no mention of it in reviews and I can still use it on the 'on' setting, turning it off when done. You can use plastic, wooden or metal hangers but you can't dry clothes that shouldn't go in tumble dryer. There are loads of reviews for the JML one here.

crunchingautumnleaves Sat 29-Sep-12 03:35:38

It was perfect for finishing drying stuff that had been drying outside one cold and humid day. And works well to start the drying process so things don't take as long to dry on airers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now