Talk

Advanced search

Extra large pin board for DC's masterpieces

(4 Posts)
yawningbear Wed 26-Sep-12 09:53:51

Drowning in 'artworks'. Ages ago I found online a lovely white framed pinboard which would be perfect, can't remember where I saw it and have just done an extensive google search and can't find it. Anyone have anything similar, I want something big, the one I saw was not too wide, but very long, and be able to put up their pictures and photos and change them regularly but I don't want an ugly cork board thing. TIA

BedHog Wed 26-Sep-12 09:58:53

You could get a local picture framer to make you a frame in the size you want, then get some of that soft pin board stuff (can't remember what it's called, the sort classrooms have on the walls), either paint it or cover in fabric and mount in the frame. Prob cheaper than shop bought too!

yawningbear Wed 26-Sep-12 10:07:14

Thanks Bedhog that is just what I have been thinking, or at least maybe find an old picture frame and use that, I know exactly what I want grin. It's just annoying because the one I had found was perfect and hadn't been tons of money.

imip Thu 27-Sep-12 20:23:03

I know this isn't a pin board op, but we have this and it is fab. Well it will be again when we put it back up after dh finishes painting. angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now